Wednesday, April 25, 2018

"Fifty-Two" Kaplowitz Radio

52KR

In a somewhat new format, Kaplowitz Media's flagship show takes to the webs with a deep look at the Illusione 888 w/ some stream of conscious prattle on boy-O-ing it may or may not produce.

I can't be sure. I wrote that copy beforehand and in the 2nd/3rd person, to boot. OK fine. I kibbitzed (from what I recall) re:

  • Aunt Stella's Passover Sedar
  • Creativity & nicotine/caffeine
  • Clothes dryers & microwaves
  • Domino's Pizza vs. Little Caesars
  • What goes on a pizza?
  • + more(?) ...

Thanks for listening, Gentlepersons.

Like Kaplowitz Media on Facebook HERE
& join the Kaplowitz Media Group HERE

Check-out NEW tote bag designs @ Shop K/M

Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.

s/o to show sponsors
www.CaldwellCigars.com
www.IllusioneCigars.com