Wednesday, March 14, 2018

"Forty-Two" Kaplowitz Radio + Bonus Content

Very much a primer of an episode. Brush-up on all things Kaplowitz & Kaplowitz Media/Radio + Stick Men. Why? Because on occasion my listenership increases and that maybe begs this need for a welcoming aboard. Also, it kinda just unfurled thatta way. I also talked some Star Wars and some Rasslin' small bits. A hint of Golden Girls but not really. All this while smoking a Hiram & Solomon Shriner cigar offering which I found to be as shallow and pedantic as Lois Griffin's meatloaf.

Please do give a listen:



thx

EDITOR'S NOTE: Did I sound glum and/or glib re: cigars and the cigar lifestyle? Then please allow me to extol their virtue on the upcoming Stick Men: Episode 11. Two keywords to watch: camaraderie, culture.

s/o Havana59 cigar Distributors.

Report a typo, win a No-prize.

Enter the Stick Men hosted Nomad Cigars contest HERE.

Like Kaplowitz Media on Facebook HERE
Join the Kaplowitz Media Group HERE

Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.
BONUS CONTENT: