Wednesday, January 24, 2018

"Not Again..." Kaplowitz Radio: January 24, 2018


I chat about cigars (duh) and coffee (?) and living above my means till it all ends badly but not really, some time down the road. The usual segments occur -- Family Circus Cartoon of the Week, Weekly Weather Report & Extended Forecast, and everyone's favorite The Reader's Digest Joke... ... ... of the Week. I read my reviews of Camacho, San Lotano, Providencia, and Oliva offerings and some cigar news. I do this whilst smoking and addressing a Casa de Garcia Sumatra stogie I paired up with a cuppa Peet's, poured over into a mason jar. Bastard Oregon, look what you've made of me! (Some NSFW fucky language.)

EDITOR'S NOTE 
I may've misspoken and meant to say *Gispert* Intenso, re: what I'll be smoking on the next Stick Men. It's just I get so excited. Do plan on tuning in, gentlepersons.

Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.