Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Leaf by Oscar Sumatra - Cigar Review

Leaf by Oscar Sumatra Gordo 660
NOTES:
Draw is rather open. Rolled with a hard-spot and softening density. Burns on a curve, mandating a pair of retouches. White pepper, cocoa butter, loaded coffee. Yeasty 'baccy. Cardamon and apple note trigger apple pie imagery. Citrus sours, paper shopping bag note floods the second-half. Shoulder dilapidates at warm'd band-point.

FINAL GRADE: B
A 90-100 B 80-89 C 70-79 D 60-69 F 0-59
WRAPPER: Ecuadorian Sumatra
BINDER: Honduran
FILLER: Honduran

STRENGTH: Mild-Medium
ORIGIN: Nicaragua
IN ADDITION:
Grab the Leaf by Oscar Sumatra Gordo to-day at my buds, my chums, my pals over at Cigars City. 

I reviewed the Leaf by Oscar Corojo iteration some time back.

Too, I smoked this 'un on:
"I Was the Cook" Kaplowitz Radio: September 20, 2017