Friday, April 21, 2017

Top 5 All Time Boxing Trainers & JNV Cigars TNT

Gentlepersons! To-day I discuss:
The Top Five Boxing Trainers of All Time &
share some news re: Misters Klitschko, Kovalev, and Broner.
All whilst reviewing a JNV Cigars TNT -- a 70 ring gauge offering.

Please press play below to listen
& I doth thank-you, gentlepersons.


MY CIGAR AFICIONADO-esque REVIEW
of the JNV CIGARS TNT
A goodly constructed behemoth of a cigar with attainable and well balanced profile of sweet spices. Braced with wood notes, fleshed out with leathery oils. 

FINAL GRADE 
****B+****

Look for me on Facebook:
Group: Gentlepersons
Page: Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?

Listen to: Kaplowitz Radio on Mixcloud.

Questions/Comments/Concerns? contact me.

Reader/listener supported?
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz


Have you Kaplowitz'd today?
Celebrating Shemp's Last Day, every-day.
BOXING | | CIGARS