Tuesday, March 7, 2017

MBombay Corojo Oscuro - Facebook Cigar Review

B"H
Follow me, gentlepersons, at Facebook/haveyoukaplowitztoday for these occasional short reviews and the ever-promised "more." This particular looksie is at, as the titles above and blow each suggest, an Mbombay Corojo Oscuro in Robusto.

Hey!
Thanks for yer kind attentions.


Celebrating Shemp’s Last Day, every-day.
HORSE RACING | BOXING | CIGARS

Look for me on Facebook:
Group: Gentlepersons
Page: Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?

Great cigars, great prices, great customer service
What’s not to like? www.CigarsCity.com

Cala Cigars Gran Reserva
Use the code KAP10 for a 10% discount.

Boutique as... pardon my French.
www.JasSumKral.com Catch the #JSKvirus to-day

Old-school, Micro-roller. Flatbed Cigar Co.:
Please visit: www.FlatbedCigarCompany.com

If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
L'shalom