Sunday, March 26, 2017

Linares vs Crolla II: A Boxing Retrospective

B"H
March 25th 2017 | Manchester Arena 
12 Rd. WBA Lightweight Championship
Champion Jorge Linares (42-3-0, 27)
vs
Challenger Anthony Crolla (31-6-3, 13)

What begs a rematch?
The viable potentiality of a differing outcome.

Lest and simply, the gap doth spread.

Linares vs Crolla I September 24th, 2016
Judge John Keane: 115-114 for Mr. Linares
Judge Fernando Barbosa: 115-113 for Mr. Linares
Judge Guillermo Perez Pineda: 117-111 for Mr. Linares

Linares vs Crolla II March 25th 2017
Judge Philippe Verbeke: 118-109 for Mr. Linares
Judge Alejandro Rochin: 118-109 for Mr. Linares
Judge David Sutherland: 118-109 for Mr. Linares

I reserve the right, gentlepersons, to be an occasional stinker.
Particularly so, in the case of stink.

Hey, has anyone tried the Pistoff Kristoff?

The only bit of mystery here for me, is whom was in Mr. Crolla's ear, telling him a home-ring advantage against the Tokyo living Venezuelan would off-set "Styles make fights," and what I said at the top? Now their man is left with a two-loss streak. I mean, at least a tune-up twixt, no?
Look for me on Facebook:
Group: Gentlepersons
Page: Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?

Find out more about: Akordyan Tabik.
Listen to: Kaplowitz Radio on Mixcloud.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
L'shalom