Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Boxing City Podcast - How to Score a Boxing Match

B"H
... plus Mr. Darren Harris and I talk: Lomachenko vs Sosa, Linares vs Crolla, and will there be a Kovalev/Ward II? 

Please press play below.
Thank-you, gentlepersons.


I smoked a Brentley's 10th Anniversary cigar offering in Robusto, during the show. 
You can find a quick review of that HERE.

You can find a growing index of my boxing articles HERE,
as well as an index of these Boxing City Podcast installments HERE.
Look for me on Facebook:
Group: Gentlepersons
Page: Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?

Find out more about: Akordyan Tabik.
Listen to: Kaplowitz Radio on Mixcloud.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
L'shalom