Friday, March 31, 2017

18 Sabbaths - Jas Sum Kral Red Knight - 18th Sabbath

B"H
THE CIGAR
Jas Sum Kral Red Knight
5 x 50 Robusto
Closed-foot, Pig-tailed
w. Ecuadorian Habano
b. Mexican San Andres & Jalapa Seco
f. Undisclosed
m. Tabacalera New Order of the Ages (NOA), Nicaragua

Check out my initial write-up and talkie re: this JSK offering HERE.
This is Serie II of my 18 Sabbaths project. Please read all about it HERE.

EDITOR'S NOTE
Couple/few things at play here, gentlepersons. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I can't taste a thing with this stufft schoz I got. Lemonade from lemons, humsoever -- consider this photo blogging of a Jas Sum Kral cigar offering as the foundation for a write up I have on my mind , a cigar primer: from pre-light to toothpick'd nub, what can appearance tell us? Disclaimer: I am no photographer, nor is this my attempt at being one. Each photo may be clicked to enlarge.

Also, as the title states, this is my last Sabbath with the JSK Red Knight. Another thing possibly slated for Kaplowitz Radio is a nice talk with Brand Owner, one Mr. Riste Riatevski. In short, it has been a very consistent stick which shows age well. Back-track upon my journey with this offering by clicking HERE and scrolling down to Serie II. I will say it is a medium-full nigh full offering with heady zetz after heady zetz of peppery spices and a trademarked cherry note appearing from maraschino, to candied, to black. Meaty. Smoked woodsy. Boozy malted grains. Yum. The strength gave me a run... uh... sit real still and schvitz... for my moolah.

& finally & as always:
Whilst posted on the Sabbath, this is an automatically generated thing, gentlepersons. These are not created during the Sabbath, but typically on a Friday noon-ish. Shabbot Shalom and Gut Shabbos -- and to the goyim: hey, have a heckuva Friday night/Saturday!
Look for me on Facebook:
Group: Gentlepersons
Page: Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?

Find out more about: Akordyan Tabik.
Listen to: Kaplowitz Radio on Mixcloud.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
L'shalom