Saturday, January 14, 2017

(Press Release) Kaplowitz Best of List of Best Cigar Lists of 2016 Announced

[For immediate release]
January 14th 2017

KAPLOWITZ TO RELEASE BEST OF LIST OF BEST CIGAR LISTS OF 2016
Many gentlepersons ask me when/if I plan on releasing my own "Best of 2016" cigar list. I hath in the past directed them to my Best Cigars Shemptember to Shemptember 2015-16 list HERE. Meow, I would like to announce that on February 1st 2017 at 6pm PST on www.kaplowitz.xyz, I will post my first annual Best of List of Best Cigar Lists for the Year of our L-rd 2016.

Will your favorite list rank high? Will your favorite list be snubbed? Will odds-on favorite Cigar Aficionado secure the top spot? Will a dark horse surprise? Find out 2/1/17!

Criterion for a list to appear on the Kaplowitz Best of List of Best Cigar List:

  • Must not be a limited production list.
  • Must not be exclusive to a particular audience.
  • Must be legally viewable in the United States of America.
  • Must be solely comprised of cigars released in the year 2016.

The list is an editor's choice sorta thing and not open to voting up-on by the general public.
I thank you all kindly for your kind attentions, gentlepersons.
Media Contact:
Kaplowitz
www.kaplowitz.xyz
805 Berntzen Rd.
Eugene OR 97402
541.953.8589