Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Cigars City Podcast Special w/ Robert Caldwell

B"H
Mr. Robert Caldwell of Caldwell Cigars graciously answers my oft disjointed and ill-formed questions.

Gentlepersons, please click play below to listen:


Thank-you, as always, for the kindly loaning of yer kind attns.

Celebrating Shemp’s Last Day, everyday.
HORSE RACING | BOXING | CIGARS

Look for me on Facebook:
The Kaplowitz Mishpucha
Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?

Listen to:
Cigars City Podcast
Kaplowitz Reads Kaplowitz

Read these:
18 Sabbaths
Index of cigar reviews

Great cigars, great prices, great customer service
What’s not to like? www.CigarsCity.com

Boutique as... pardon my French.
www.JasSumKral.com

If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
L'shalom