Friday, December 30, 2016

December 2016 Pound for Pound Boxing Rankings

B"H
Below are my boxing P4P rankings. 
Hey, thanks for reading, gentlepersons. 

This is just the second month of my posting this sorta thing (and if you like this sorta post, welcome to kaplowitz.xyz Yer home on the www for this sorta thing), so there is some quite noticeable bit of difference from last month's. Also worthy of mention is that due to scheduling around the Sabbath, I am not yet factoring in tonight, Fri. evening 12/30 or tomorrow Sat. 12/31. If edits are necessitated I will do-so on Sun. 1/1 and notate as such.
1. Roman Gonzalez 46-0-0 (38)
WBC Junior Bantamweight Champion

2. Gennady Golovkin 36-0-0 (33)
IBF, WBA, WBC Middleweight Champion

3. Terence Crawford 30-0-0 (21)
WBC, WBO Jr Welterweight Champion

4. Carl Frampton 23-0-0 (14)
WBA Featherweight Champion

5. Andre Ward 31-0-0 (15)
WBO, IBF, WBA Light Heavyweight Champion

6. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez 48-1-1 (34)
WBO Jr. Middleweight Champion

7. Danny Garcia 33-0-0 (19)
WBC Welterweight Champion

8. Keith Thurman 27-0-1 (22)
WBA Welterweight Champion

9. Sergey Kovalev 30-1-1 (26)
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
Venmo: @KapKaplowitz

Questions/comments/concerns? Contact me HERE.

Consider, please, joining my Kaplowitz Mishpucha HERE. Too...
like me on Facebook: Have you Kaplowitz’d today?

Please visit www.CigarsCity.com
Great smokes. Great prices. Great customer service. What’s not to like?
L'shalom