Sunday, October 23, 2016

Cigars City Podcast - La Flor Dominicana Ligero

B"H

On this week's Cigars City Podcast we smoke an LFD Ligero whilst chatting about baseball, religion, and marijuana. Also, as a reminder, please be aware that while it might be fifteen degrees outside -- it is 46,798 degrees in yer vehicle. Be kind to yer fur-babies, gentlepersons.
Please press play below to listen:


Thanks, as always, for the kindly loaning of yer attentions.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
Venmo: @KapKaplowitz

Questions/comments/concerns? Contact me HERE.

Please visit www.CigarsCity.com
Great smokes, great prices, great customer service. What’s not to like?

Check out www.JasSumKral.com
Catch the #JSKvirus today. Boutique as pardon my French.

Stop by www.ManoloEstate.com
Cuban Heritage | Inspired innovation #SmokeManolo #CubanCrown

Like me on Facebook: Have you Kaplowitz’d today?
L'shalom