Saturday, October 22, 2016

18 Sabbaths - My Father Le Bijou 1922 13th Sabbath

B"H
THE CIGAR
My Father Cigars
Le Bijou 1922
6 1/8 x 52 torpedo box-press
w. Nicaraguan Habano Oscuro (Pelo De Oro)
b./f. Nicaraguan
A full review of this offering can be read HERE.
A K A P L O W I T Z Scale review can be read HERE.
All 18 Sabbaths (& more re: the project) can be read HERE.

This offering and the remaining are courtesy of Cigars City and my mad March Madness skills.

Please press play below to listen:
As always, gentlepersons, I thank ya kindly for the kind loaning of yer attns.
K A P L O W I T Z SCALE
K least, Z most
Construction L
Combustion L
Flavors O
Body O
Strength W
Feel quite free to circulate.
(Click to enlarge.)
EDITOR'S NOTE
Written prior to the Sabbath, automatically posted during. Gut Shabbos and Shabbot Shalom, gentlepersons... happy Saturday, goyim.

L'shalom