Saturday, July 9, 2016

Bombay Tobak Gaaja - K A P L O W I T Z Scale Cigar Review


Why a K A P L O W I T Z Scale review format here? Well, it's my latest review format and an innovative stick begs innovation. Too, I have already (p)reviewed this Gaaja HERE. This is a review -- meaning it is now in-market and available to purchase. I believe ya should do so. Now. Quick. Sense of urgency. Quick. Try a Gaaja. Quick. Short sentences. Action packed. Quick. This format reads...

Quick.

THE CIGAR
Bombay Tobak
Gaaja
6 x 54 Toro Box-press Colorado
w. Ecuador Connecticut desflorado, Variety Hybrid Mejorado 2004
b. Ecuador HVA Seca Mejorada
f. ...
Seco: PerĂº Hybrid Habano
Viso: Ecuador criollo 98, Paraguay Hybrid Habano 2000, Dominican criollo 98.
Ligero: Dominican HVA Mejorado
K A P L O W I T Z SCALE
K least, Z most
Construction W
Combustion I
Flavors I
Body W
Strength O
&
Sweet W
Sour I
Salty L
Bitter W
Umami P
&
Complexity W
Nuance W
Transition P
Balance O
Smoothness W
&
Animal O
Spicy W
Woody W
Vegetal L
Earthy P
Chemically K
SMOKE TIME
90mins

FINAL GRADE
****A-****

EDITOR'S NOTES
A full and flowery write-up awaits the next Gaaja. 
I thank Mr. Mel Shah of Bombay Tobak for the fine samplings.
I thank you, gentlepersons, for being fully K A P L O W I T Z Scaled.
(Yer amongst the first.)