Sunday, January 17, 2016

Cigars City Radio Herf 01172016

Please, gentlepersons, to fasten yer safety belts and secure your brain-buckets:

An absolutely ridiculous turn-out, and I thank ya all for partaking. Next week, I shall do my best in procuring each caller a bit more chat space alongside the ambulance sirens and train whistles. Also, CHAOS. I was definitely not expecting a lit-up switchboard!

Thanks so very much for your time and support. It truly means more than I can convey. Now if you'll be so kind, I'm still quite flustered and am drawing a nice warm bath.

Calgon, take me a--




Check out the stick I did at Valentia Cigars. My thanks again to the gentlepersons there for their kind samplings.

Oh, did I mention we practically crashed Blogtalk Radio's servers? How's THAT for buzz?

Talk to ya gentlepersons next week! Thank you now thrice, one and all.