Tuesday, August 4, 2015

FROM THE DESK OF: Kaplowitz

Hello,

This is still quite a young blog. Its growth thus far has been beyond my expectations, and for that, I thank you all. After years of forcing words into cyber-space shape, I simply and as organically as possible started blogging about things I like. The internet version of writing about what you know. See, you really don't need to know anything any longer, you simply need to like it well enough to Google it a few times.

From these, the wilds of my mind, cigars came to the forefront and stayed there. Now, I have decided to add (somewhat less organically) to the mix the topics of coffee and of wine, namely fortified wine. I do this securely viewing myself as a "cigar guy." What I mean by this is that, for the foreseeable, the newest two topics are mere and wonderful accompaniments of the first. To say it another way, this blog could easily live on as a cigar blog. It would not last a New York minute as a wine and/or coffee blog.

Think pairings.
'Nuff.
I do so hope you continue to enjoy and hopefully support this here lil blog right here. Please click HERE for free ways to do so. Now seems a time for growth. 

Best,
Kap